People sometimes wonder why vendors collaborate to do styled shoots. Most of the time the shoots are done to highlight a specific space, set of vendors, or to showcase current trends. When our friends at Deer Creek Golf Club redid their banquet space it was time to get some images on the books to showcase their updated room.
We have done our fair share of styled shoots but this one is hands the most cheerful color scheme we’ve ever worked with. Alex & Ashley pulled together this vibrant look to work against their new white walls. The new wall color was the perfect backdrop for this happy theme!
In addition to the peppy colors in the ballroom we also shot a set of photos using a more traditional green that works wonderfully in their space, both inside and out.
Many thanks to all the vendors who made this shoot possible:
- Photography: Sarah & Ginger Photography
- Hair: BrittanyAnn_Artistry
- Makeup: Kathryn Craig LE with Aspen Salon and Spa
- Dress: Natalie M Fashion
- Tux: Wedding Expressions by Geri
- Floral Centerpieces: Final Touch Studios
- Chargers & Flatware: Ultra Pom Event Rental
- Linens: Simply Unique KC
- Cake: Sherrie’s Cake Magic
- Up-lighting: Howe Weddings & Events